Spokane Photography Workshops
We (Crystal Madsen and Kayli Maier) believe in community over competition, making lasting connections, and inspiring others. That’s why we have created a three part photography workshop that focuses on posing, lighting, location scouting and client interaction. We want to take our combined expertise of 15+ years of owning our own photography businesses and share it with our community of Spokane photographers. When a community comes together to build each other up, great things happen!
2021 Spring Posing Workshops
This is what you can expect to learn and receive from the three combined workshops (May 20th 6:30pm, June 3rd 6:00pm, June 18th 6:30pm):
- Posing for high school senior portraits
- Posing for wedding couple portraits at The Glover Mansion
- Posing for styled/fashion portraits
- Hands on client interaction and directing
- Building client confidence
- Location scouting
- Reading sunlight
- Shooting with available/natural light
- Off-Camera flash
- 2 Instructors giving constant direction and feedback
- Option to add-on LR/PS virtual editing courses that will retouch images taken at the workshops
- Sign up for one, sign up for two, or sign up for all three and receive editing courses for free!
- Dozens of quality images to add to your portfolio!
Learn more about each workshop:
We are limiting spots to retain quality one-on-one instruction, so grab your spot!
With each week leading up to the workshop dates, new details will be added and shared. Be the first to know by signing up for our emails: