Boudoir Photography: On The Next Level June 3rd & 4th in Spokane, WA (Only 2 seats left)
Are you ready to take your boudoir photography to the next level?
This in-person workshop is only for those photographers who are serious about turning their business full-time and making an impressive profit. No more $250 sessions. Our goal is to boost your confidence and give you the tools so you can start making more than $1,000 per boudoir session.
These classes are small and will stay intimate for an optimal learning environment. Only 5 students per workshop. After the workshop, each attendee will receive 2 one-on-one 30-minute virtual sessions to discuss ANYTHING you want. This could be a Q&A session over posing, lighting, business tactics. It could be a portfolio review and critiques. It is literally anything you want to discuss that you think will help you grow and become a better boudoir photographer.
What you will learn:
- How to connect with your online audience
- How to respond to inquiries
- How to nurture your client after booking
- How to create trust with your clients in-person
- How to read natural light on a body and face
- How to use reflectors
- Tried and trusted pose for ANY body
- Interactions with the client
- Light, bright, and airy looks
- Dark, moody and contrasty looks
- Session pricing theories
- Product and product pricing theories
- Payment plans theories
- Basic retouching if time allows
- Basic SEO tips
What you will NOT learn in this boudoir workshop:
- How to operate your camera (students should be comfortable shooting on manual and in RAW)
- Extensive and Advanced Editing and Processing (maybe in a future class…or this can be a topic of your 30-min virtual follow-ups)
- Erotic or pornographic poses (We keep it Always Sexy. Always Classy. Always Beautiful at Crystal Madsen Photography)
- Extensive and Advanced SEO tips (maybe in a future class…or this can be a topic of your 30-min virtual follow-ups)
For a more in-depth description, please flip through the 8-page e-book below.
June 3-4th Boudoir Photography On The Next Level by Crystal Madsen